Mission: Provide the
complete Japanese software communications solution. By 1998, Neocor aims to lead the world
market for Japanese machine translation outside of Japan, providing the full complement of
MT, OCR, and text editing programs on Windows and Internet platforms.
3. Free Demo software of all Neocor software is available via download over the World Wide Web or by requesting one of our free demo CD-ROMs (version 3 was released in August 1997 with an advanced install / interaction front end). The demo programs run on English Windows 95 or Windows NT.
4. Neocor software has been reviewed by PC Magazine (June 1996), Windows Magazine (June 1997), Mangajin (multiple reviews), Computing Japan (multiple reviews), Multilingual Computing, and other major international publications.
5. Tsunami Notebook Released (15 March 1997). New for home users, students and others who want one solution for their Japanese software needs, NeocorTech released Tsunami Notebook, a "basic" version of our popular Tsunami MT product for only $195.00 (plus shipping). It comes with E-J translation, Japanese e-mail, a Japanese front end processor (FEP) for typing/printing Kanji and Kana, Kana tables for learning Japanese, and much much more!
6. KanjiScan Japanese OCR Released (31 January 1997).
7. Dictionary expansion (bi-directional) now available for Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences (September 10, 1996). Neocor recently released its first two expansion dictionaries, each available for E-J or J-E for only $195. These professional dictionaries are easy to install and use. The NeocorTech professional dictionary system is designed to generate better translation results for technical jobs in the Biological Sciences (including Medical fields) and Physical Sciences, and have a proven track record in Japan.
8. Neocor Technologies Products
Receive Windows 95 Logo. Neocor Technologies' Tsunami MT and Typhoon MT were recently
approved by the Designed for Microsoft® Windows® 95 program. This certification verifies
that Tsunami MT and Typhoon MT were designed to work with all of the new technologies in
Take I-5 to the Balboa exit
Back to NeocorTech's Home Page
|Last modified by NeocorTech Webmaster:
March 10, 1998.
Copyright 1997 NeocorTech LLC. All rights reserved.
|Ne.o.cor.tex : n. The dorsal region of the cerebral cortex.|