What is Typhoon MT?
Typhoon MT is a translation assistance system that you use to translate documents in Japanese into
English. Ideal for daily correspondences and inter-office communications. For more accurate translations,
many users have English speakers post edit the translation results for important documents.
What Typhoon MT does to help your translation projects
- Reduces translation time through its efficient Artificial Intelligence natural language translation engine
- Allows translators to configure user dictionaries for specialized vocabularies
- Makes interactive translation and editing efficient
- Produces excellent hands-off translations for businesses and individuals who know little or no Japanese
How Typhoon MT helps increase translation efficiency?
- 32-bit processing means faster, more complete translations, and better interoperability with leading-edge
- Dynamic, multi-level analytical parsing engine means Japanese found in business, science, engineering,
medicine, research, and news is properly translated into English.
- OLE 2.0 compatibility means Typhoon MT can be combined seamlessly with your word-processing,
spreadsheet, database, and other software.
Why Typhoon MT is the best choice for moving Japanese information into English
- Experience Kamejima Co., Ltd., the developers of the underlying translation technology, has nearly 15 years in AI
machine translation with 70% of the market in Japan
- Latest technology for full compatibility
- User base Over 150,000 copies
- Speed highly optimized for use on PC's, Typhoon MT blazes through translation jobs
- Compact, dynamic large dictionaries wide coverage designed specifically for PC's means Typhoon MT
will fit in your notebook computer as well as your office PC.
- Expandable, configurable user dictionaries projects can be tailored for specific fields, markets, research
Back to the Typhoon Main Page
Back to NeocorTech Home Page
|Last modified by NeocorTech
Webmaster: March 10, 1998.
Copyright 1998 NeocorTech LLC. All rights reserved.
|Ne.o.cor.tex : n.
The dorsal region of the cerebral cortex.